Friday, April 15, 2011

at the beach, bbl

hey guys, so since its the spring break right now, im at the beach in puerto ballarta.

i thought that the hotel would be cool enough to offer me some damn wireless, and for the first time ever i decided to not being my latop along with me and just took my ipad.

well turns out theres only damn ethernet. so i have to borrow my cusins little dell laptop.


and i always said that those laptops were commpletely useless no matter what.

well. im going to spend some of y saving on one of these fuckers to have em just in the case that this happens, no wifi.

how can an 830 dollar ipad cannot be in any way compatible to an ethernet cable, and a 200 laptop from dell can? its completely ridiculous.

arlight, enough ranting.

cheers.

13 comments:

  1. Blame Apple's forward thinking engineering I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dude! Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting a nice laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I hate Apple, always have to put in useless features and forget the important stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say this is more a problem with the hotel not having something you'd expect as a standard. I guess you'll have to carry around your own wireless router in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that sucks. :/ But I agree, a small laptop is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! keep up the quality posts!

    utubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn stone age hotels arghhhh, still - the weather is proper nice im sure you gonna have fun anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when technology doesn't work! Apple should step up their game!

    ReplyDelete