Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's day gifts From apple.

so as mothers day approaches, most people usually start thinking of what to give their mothers, ether its something you made yourself or you bought for her with whatever money you could score.

in my case, being such a fan of apple i noticed their mothers day campaign, which can be found on the main page.

on this campaign, you can buy many products from apple such as ipads ipods you get the drill, and some acsessories that she'd like. some of them being the "kate spade new york Case for iPod touch" or the "MICHAEL Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone" and some more stuff.

im going to go get my mom an ipod nano, since she had hers stolen when she had her truck stolen a few months back.


check it out here. and tell me, what are you gonna get mom this year?

5 comments:

  1. Ha, my mother can barely figure out the TV remote, I think Apple products are a bit out there for her. I'm thinking a kitchenaid stand mixer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just give my mom a back massage. It's free~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad that she had hers stolen. Sucks about the truck too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not getting my mom anything. But, she will be gone in Reno anyway, so I'm good.

    ReplyDelete